I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Ka Pai Mason! You have applied all your knowledge about reading strategies really well to this reading about Volcano Boarding. You have shared how the new strategy Making Connections is applied to this text as well as across texts. Your next learning step is to apply these different strategies to a range of different texts and show your understandings. He whetu koe!
Ka Pai Mason! You have applied all your knowledge about reading strategies really well to this reading about Volcano Boarding. You have shared how the new strategy Making Connections is applied to this text as well as across texts. Your next learning step is to apply these different strategies to a range of different texts and show your understandings. He whetu koe!
ReplyDelete