Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 May 2019

ePortfolio Strategy Post

I am learning how solve family of facts problems, e.g. 63 ÷ 9 = 9 x __ = 63


INSERT A PHOTO OF YOUR WORK FROM THE WINDOW HERE


Complete the following:


4 X 7 = 28
7 X 4 =28
28÷4     =7
28 ÷7   =4

45 ÷ 9 =5
45÷5     =9
5 X 9 = 45
 9X5 = 45


What are the family of facts for the following 3 numbers:
8, 3, 24
3X8  = 24
8 X 3 = 24
24÷3    =8
24 ÷ 8   =3


I LIKE THE WAY THAT I…. I found this strategy really hard before and
I can do it really fast now.

MY NEXT STEP IS TO…...to get bigger questions to answer.

2 comments:

  1. Mason, well done on all you achievements in maths this term. You have mastered your understanding of family of facts and how multiplication and division relate. Your next step is to use these family of facts in your problem solving. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. I think I have done a lot better from the start of the term because I had no clue how to do division now i can easily do a lot of the equations.

    ReplyDelete