Search This Blog

Wednesday, 2 May 2018

weekly reflection term2 week 1

WEEK ___1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Maths because I could barley do decimals but I had to take away them so it was really hard and then I had to do 100 number boggle questions and my head/brain hurt.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
To keep trying because I knew I could do it so I got it eventually but not the take away one.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Maths of course because I don't like maths but I did it anyway and got it done and that was the number boggle and it was challenging for me.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I've never got it done before because I was
either getting distracted or I couldn't be bothered.














No comments:

Post a Comment