Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Living Springs Camp

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Jackson
Liam M
Luca
Riley F
Heath
Cooper
Riley K


2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
Burma trail. It when you hold a rope and you do a course blindfolded. There are lots of obstacles including trees, bushes, tree roots, rocks and it was slippery. There were adults along the track guiding us through and when to go under the rope or around a tree.


3 Why?
Because when you try to dodge the trees theres always another tree some where and it was a
bit muddy and slippery. I nearly fell off because when I was blindfolded I had to go under the rope and kept going into the bushes. At the end if felt really proud of myself.

4 What two school values did you show?
Respect and brave

5 How?
On the trampoline I did a double backflip and nearly went through the net. I checked the net to
see if there was any holes and it was fine.
I showed brave was when I did the Burma Trail cause it was scary when you have to go under the rope.

6 What was the best part of camp for you?
The trampolines


7 Why?
Because they where really bouncy and I taught heaps of people how to backflip. When I got home wasn't
used to my trampoline and it felt like the ground. I connected with Lucas, Heath and Kasper on the tramps
and learned more about them.












































That was camp
Remember when Jackson screamed pizza delivery to the bunk room across the hall?
Remember when Scott keep shouting to the top of his lungs Go to sleep?
That was the bunk rooms!


Remember when my palms were sweating and fell from a big drop?
Remember sprinting and leaping rom the fat sharks trying to get on the bouldering wall?
That was climbing.


Remember when you heard a splash! from the echoey pool I felt scared as I thought it was a gun shot?
Do you remember when Riley and I did a backflip into the pool when Shayne screamed NO FLIPS?
That was the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment