ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
Mum, Dad, My Annoying Sister, My Brother Logan, My Other Sister Nikita, Nana Hazel And Nana Gaye.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time? Flips and scootering because I like to learn new tricks and like going cliff jumping.
What do you like to do at school?I like to post blog posts and also like to do flips in to the sand pit
because I love free running parkour and flips.
because I love free running parkour and flips.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?Maths because I don't really like maths
and don't know many questions.
and don't know many questions.
What helps you learn?Not sitting next to my friends because it gets me distracted so I can't do
my work.
my work.
What stops you learning?Sitting with the wrong people cause they always talk to me so sometimes I
need to move away.
need to move away.
Who are my friends at school? Sam Jack Jackson Kasper Luca Kayden Riley Liam.
What was the best part of the holidays? We went cliff jumping I nearly did a double front and nearly a
double backflip. On one I slipped and nearly hit my head on the rocks because it was slippery from all
the water dripping down from me.
double backflip. On one I slipped and nearly hit my head on the rocks because it was slippery from all
the water dripping down from me.

Mason, you have had an exciting holiday. You are much braver than I am! I don't think I could do any cliff jumping. I like the way you have thought carefully about how you can concentrate on your learning. Well done!
ReplyDeletegood job mason you did really good on your work
ReplyDelete